Saturday, April 9, 2011

April

Again, it has been months since I've posted.  I have so many ideas spinning in my head I do not know where to begin.  I have school, political, and personal issues all swirling and swirling in my head.  We are almost to the end of the school year-5 more days until spring break.  Unfortunately, I am teaching test taking strategies instead of teaching content.  I cannot wait until the end of the school year, however, this year has really proved to me that teaching is what I want to do.  I know I cannot do this forever making the pay I do but I absolutely love to do it.  Most days I am too tired to do anything when I come home but I know in the end it is all worth it.  I have so many goals for next year based upon what I have learned this year with my class that I cannot wait to initiate them.  However, we need to get there first.  I will find out if I have a job May 15th due to budget cuts.  I'm definitely going to make a post about that when it comes-until then I am going to keep continuing to fight the struggle and help my students learn each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment